Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece and the Economic Chamber of Greece.
Education & Skills
A graduate of the Department of Business Administration & Management of the University of Piraeus, he received his degree in 2004, majoring in Accounting and in 2007 the Postgraduate Program in Accounting and Finance of the Athens University of Economics and Business. In 2010 he successfully completed and received the Professional Diploma of Certified Public Accountant of SOEL. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has a license to practice Economics.
- Specialization in IFRS and Greek Accounting Standards.
- Very good knowledge of Greek Commercial Legislation Law 4548/2018 and Corporate Transformations Law 4601/2019
- Consultant in tax and accounting matters
- From 2007 to 2008 he worked in the Audit Department of the company “Pricewaterhouse Coopers S.A., Athens” as an Assistant Auditor.
- From 2008 to 2020 he worked in the Audit Department of the company “SOL Crowe” as a Certified Public Accountant, participating in the audit of individual and consolidated financial statements of companies (trained on the basis of Greek Accounting Standards / LTDs and International Financial Standards / Financial Standards). He also participated in Due Diligence projects, in Valuations and Transformations of Companies.
- Since the beginning of 2020, he has been an executive of the “UHY ΑΧΟΝ Certified Auditors”.